Somewhere

 



Artist statement 
 
Estimated time: 2 hours 

For this project I chose to do a scene from the Parent Trap. The Parent Trap is one of my favorite movies so I thought it was fun to be able to photoshop myself into the movie. I followed the tutorial on blackboard for thus assignment which I found to be incredibly helpful. I liked this project because I always see funny edits of people photoshopping themselves into their favorite show or movie and now I know how to do it. Overall, I enjoyed this project and didn't have many issues doing it.
 
I am happy with the overall image, but wish my image wasn't as blurry. When I first placed myself into the image I was very small in comparison to the other girls and it looked weird. However, when I made myself bigger the image became very blurry. I think if I were to do this again I would need to match the size of the images better. Regardless of the blurriness I am content with how the final image turned out. I can see myself using this technique in my future career.



Original scene


My image






Final product 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts