Intro blog

 Hi! My name is Emily Van Kirk, I'm from Madison Connecticut, and I am an advertising and public relations major. I love running/working out, doing yoga, and have a bad habit of shopping often! I have done competitive cheerleading for 9 years both high school and all star and was on the track team in high school. Most of my accomplishments come from cheerleading. In 2020 my high school team won states for the first time which is honestly my biggest accomplishment. I am vegetarian, obsessed with cats, love long car rides and walks, thrive on productivity, and value family.

I am eager to see what this class entails because I have never taken a similar course and feel it will be beneficial for me. I have never been good at using software and generally wouldn't say I'm tech savvy at all. I am taking this course because it is a prerequisite for classes I have to take for my major and I felt that I should become more familiar with different software. I expect to gain skills and familiarity with software and programs I may use in my future career.

 Im excited to see all I learn this semester!


Comments

Popular Posts