logo


Artist Statement:

Est time: 2 hours 


    I liked this project the best so far. I liked the creative aspect of this project even though it was hard for me to come up with a logo. My logo represents my initials without it being completely obvious. The E is the middle is made to look like my headboard when I was little. My headboard had a wooden cursive E on it and so a cursive E has always reminded me of my childhood bedroom. In total this project took me about 2 hours.

    My inspiration for my logo was my bedroom growing up. The walls of my bedroom were light green just as seen in my first colored logo and the decorations throughout were pink and green. I made the main oval with the ellipse tool and then altered it with the width tool so that one side was thicker than the other. I made the other shape first by making a triangle by using the polygon tool but changing the sides to 3 instead. I then bent the side of the triangle to give it the rounded look. The tip of the triangle is supposed to be a V and then where the oval and the part that I bent in touch is the K. I drew the E with the pencil tool because I wanted it to look exactly like the one that was on my headboard.

    Overall, I am happy with the way my logo came out. I'm becoming more comfortable with the program and had fun playing around with the different tools. I can see myself using illustrator in the future for my career and maybe even designing logos so I think this project was helpful.




Sketches 






Black and white logo 







Color logo


Comments

  1. I really like the logo. I also love the pastel colors! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great logo. It's very simple but it stands out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts