ID homework #1

ID homework #1



Type tool tutorial 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_N3oNrA-Lg

I think that this tool will be easy to use because it is the same that we used in photoshop. All you have to do is click the type tool and click on your screen and start typing which I know is easy because we also used this tool in photoshop and it is self explanatory. I can definitely see myself using this, specially in the business card project when I ned to type my name, email, and number etc. I honestly didn't really think anything was interesting about the video because I feel like everything they said in it I already knew through using photoshop. 


Line tool 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A5T90p-Io0

I think that this tool will be easy to use because it is just making a line segment. Again, we have used similar tools in other programs so I think it will be easy to use. To use the line tool all you have to do is click the tool and then click and drag where you want your line to be. I think I will use this in my business card when trying to make lines to maybe separate my words or in other projects if I want a line on my project. I thought it was interesting how you can connect two lines to make a shape. I never thought about connecting lines to make shapes on the page. 

Pencil tool 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wudcCQ15--s

I think that this tool, like the others will be easy to use. The pencil tool is also similar to other tools we have used throughout the semester and does not look hard to use. I like how you can free hand draw whatever you want using this tool. I can see myself using this tool to draw and create shapes, or even writing words to make the letters look how I want them to without having to look for a font. I thought it was interesting that you can use a shortcut on your computer to use the pencil tool. I think that's very convenient and I didn't know you could do that. 


Comments

Popular Posts