tag brush

 



Artist Statement 
Estimated time: 2 hours 

I liked this project because we got the opportunity to do most of it in class. I found it incredibly helpful to get a step by step teaching of how to do this assignment. This project was far less time consuming than the past and I liked how we got to use our logo from adobe illustrator. I never thought about using two programs to make an image. Overall, I enjoyed getting to make a spray painted version of my logo.

I am happy with the way my spray painted logo came out. I enjoyed this project the most out of all the projects we have done this semester. I think that adobe photoshop is my favorite program we've used as well. I can see myself using this program in the future for my career and I'm happy to have been introduced to it.






layered photoshop file 









flattened final imprint 

Comments

  1. I love the Logo, the colors make it pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this logo, I find the structure very aesthetically pleasing and looks like it could be used as a personal signature.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts