Photoshop homework 1

Photoshop Homework #1


Move Tool

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0m8vWhMKMU

I think that the move tool will be easy to use. In the tutorial it looks like all the person does is select the tool and then select the picture he wants to be moved. I can see myself using this tool to move my picture when I duplicate it so that each image fits on the page or if I want to center my image. I found it interesting how you can move the image diagonally, horizontally, and across the page. I think that will be helpful when wanting to move an image and will make it easy. 


Lasso Tool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKtHsFaclKo

The lasso tool is a selection tool that allows you to select your image to create your path. I think that this tool will be more difficult to use than the move tool. There are other kinds of the lasso tool like the magnetic lasso to make more accurate lines. The lasso tool allows you to isolate a specific image which I think will be helpful. In the tutorial they use the lasso tool to change the color of just one image instead of having to change them all. I find it interesting how the magnetic lasso tool actually acts like a magnet because it automatically tries to trace the image as you move your mouse around it. 


Crop Tool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HX0pyCjJpY

I think that this tool will be easy to use. The crop tool in photoshop seems to work the same as any other crop tool I've used in my camera roll or on my computer. Once you have the tool selected all you do is drag the edges or sides or corners to trip the image as you wish. I think this will be the easiest tool to use because it works the same universally. I think this will be useful if I ever want to crop a photo in photoshop or adjust what is being shown of the image. I found it interesting how the crop tool includes grids that you can use to help you crop your picture. I also think those will be helpful. 

Comments

Popular Posts