pre-somewhere blog hw

 

pre-somewhere blog 



I think this image would be hard to photoshop myself into because of the shadows and the fact that they are touching each other. I think it would be hard to even take this because because he probably had to have someone else pulling his face so that when he photoshopped himself into the picture it looked more realistic. I think it would be really hard to create the shadow and her hand on his shoulder. 


This picture inspired me for my project because it for some reason reminded me of twins. For my project I want to recreate a scene from the parent trap and photoshop myself into it. 

I thought this picture was funny because of the kid sitting in the back. He's making a funny face at the girls taking a picture and I thought it was funny. 

I can see myself using an illusion similar to this because we are obviously on a college campus and have limited space to take pictures. This is a useful illusion to use to make it look like I am somewhere greater than I am and I can see myself possibly using it. 



Comments

Popular Posts